Monday, February 25, 2013

Flynn and Brecken Turn One

We had fun at the twins birthday party last week. Flynn and Brecken finally made it to the big 1.0. Each of these little guys has his own unique personality.



Brecken has a laid-back personality. He seems to roll with the tide, and lets life come to him. He likes to be held, especially if he can grab my glasses.

 
Flynn, on the other hand, is a little more adventurous and daring. He likes to be on the move, and the more action... the better. But, he still likes to be held.

 

 
Cruze found the affair to be a hair-raising experience.
 
 
 
 Ohhhhh!  Just standing a little too close to the balloons.
 
 
 
 
What is it we're supposed to do with these boxes?
 
 
 
Let the big boys show you how it's done.
 
 
 
Hey!  Brecken's birthday cake is bigger than mine.  No fair!
 
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Flynn and Brecken !

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Flynn and Brecken! It's fun to get to see some pictures from their party...looks like I better get on Landon's birthday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look like I better get a birthday post done for the twins! Makes me feel extra guilty when you are more on top of this than me! I already don't even recognize all of my kids in these pictures without their hair cuts!

    ReplyDelete