Sunday, June 26, 2011

GRHS Class of 1971 - Take your pic

I had a fun time at my 40th year class reunion in Green River, held during Flaming Gorge Days. I got to see a lot of old friends, but hoped to see more. Most people met at Vaslie's for lunch on Saturday afternoon, but we had most of our fun on Friday and Saturday nights at Dell B's. He was a great host. Hopefully I'll see more of these guys in the future, now that life is starting to slow down a bit for us.


Gearing up for the parade.















Some of the old scenery still looks good.















I guess Ernie's still got it.





















Scarey!

























































Larry the Cable Guy (a.k.a. Tim Potter) shows up fashionably late.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a good turnout for a 40 year reunion! Great pictures! I am still laughing at the flexing guy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend! I can't believe you're at forty years. I still remember you going to your twentieth reunion. Yep, the flexing picture was a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to post here a bit ago but it didn't make it. Myfirst bridge design is in Green River. Its under construction now.. Scotts Bottom road... its good to follow you along on here..

    ReplyDelete