Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Miley Clark


This is my Granddaughter Miley Elizabeth Clark, and she is three years old today (June 22). She is number five of 8 grandkids, and our second (of three) granddaughters. Miley is very smart and likes to be read to. She also lets me pull her hair when we act out Rapunzel. We tried it where I played the Rapunzel part, but that didn't work very well. Miley's our Minnesota snowman, and she doesn't mind the cold. She's excited to have a new bedroom in the house that her parents are having built. Her middle name was in honor of her Grammy (Leslie Elizabeth).

I love Miley for lots of reasons, including:

• She is really a nice little girl, but likes to have things her way.
• She is working very hard on getting potty trained.
• She's a back-seat driver and likes to reprimand her parents for their bad driving habits.
• She likes it when her grandparents visit, and share their Malaysian food.
• She loves her brother "Baby Landon".
• She doesn't like to wear a coat when it's cold.
• She likes Jesus, and even saw him once in our Laramie Ward.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILEY ! Love Pa

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I am laughing at Miley "finding Jesus" at your ward. That was too funny / slightly embarrassing. :) She is a bossy little thing but we sure love her! I know she wishes you guys were here to play more Rapunzel with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also laughing at the "she even saw Jesus in our ward" part. I am assuming she confused someone else with Jesus... I'm curious to know who it was? And good for her for keeping her parents in line, someones got to do it! She sure does pack a lot of spunk in a little body!
    Happy Birthday Milers! We sure do love having you in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, I've learned a thing or two about Miley in this post! We love that girl and wish we could have celebrated her birthday with her. I can't believe how much she's grown!

    ReplyDelete