Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cruze James Klein

This is my Grandson Cruze James Klein, and he turned one year old on Sunday (October 16). Cruzie is my seventh oldest grandchild, and the fourth of 5 grandsons. He's about the happiest kid I know. It's hard to find a picture of him "not" smiling.
I love Cruzie for lots of reasons, including:

• He really likes to be held by his grandparents.
• He likes to be tickled.
• He is a stylish dresser.
• He is mellow.
• He is happy to share his toys.
• He sees no need to walk since military crawling works so well.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRUZIE ! Love Pa

3 comments:

  1. Cruze is definitely one happy little boy! Cute picture of your guys on his birthday! I wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming to the party (we are so lucky to live so close to you guys) and thanks for the post on our little Cruzey! We think the little guy is pretty special, too. Great list, although we will have to see how long the whole sharing his toys bit lasts. And I love this picture... I may have to steal it from you once I get around to doing a blog post for his party. He sure does love his Papa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, I love your commentary on each grandchild for their birthday. Cruze is a great kid and a keeper! He is really mellow, which makes for happy parents (and grandparents)!!! We love him!

    ReplyDelete