Sunday, January 22, 2012

Lucy Hope Bowen




















This is my Granddaughter Lucy Hope Bowen. I can't believe that Goosey Lucy turned three years old on January 20. That is the same day my parents (Ed and Polly) were married back in 1943. As you can see, Lucy likes to have fun, play and make funny faces.

"I love Lucy" for lots of reasons, including:

· She is really a nice girl, and friendly with everyone.
· She loves her Heavenly Father and likes to go to Primary
· She likes to play games.
· She can play well with her older brothers and sister.
· She once told Grammie... "Stop talking, it hurts her ears".
· She likes to talk on Skype and show us her stuff.
· She always tries to do what is right.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY ! Love Poppa

3 comments:

  1. Lucy is looking a lot like Megan these days! I can't believe she is three either...the last time I saw her she was 1 and a half! She sure is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Lucy! These are really cute pictures of her... did you take them?

    That is so funny that she told mom to stop talking because it hurts her ears... she wouldn't survive a day with Bode! And "her little sister Megan"? If you meant to write that I must be missing out on some inside joke (is it because Lucy is so tall?). I can't believe Lucy is already three... it feels like less than a year ago that I was holding her in the hospital in Arizona!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read this. You're always so good about remembering all the grand kids and their birthdays! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete