Friday, February 17, 2012

Landon Edward Clark

This is my Grandson Landon Edward Clark, and he turned one year old today (February 17). Landon is my eighth oldest grandchild, and the fifth of seven grandsons. He's
another really happy kid. I love Lan"Donny" for lots of reasons, including:
• He really likes to play with his grandpa.
• He really loves his sister Miley.
• He is a good boy in church.
• He has the same middle-name as I do.
• He doesn't care if I call him Lan"Donny".
• Coming from Minnesota, he never needs a coat.
• He likes Grandpa's hair style.
• He's really smart and is a good walker.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANDON ! Love Pa

3 comments:

  1. You are more on the ball with the birthday post than I am! :) We wish we could have had you guys here to celebrate his birthday with us!

    Oh, and I think we may all be becoming wimpy this winter since it has been so nice outside! We have not been wearing coats very much at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (late) birthday to little Landon! We sure are happy to have him in the family! Such a sweet and laid back little guy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday to Landon! I can't believe he's one already. Time sure does fly. I'm hoping to meet him before he sees another birthday!

    ReplyDelete