Tuesday, November 13, 2012

FALL VISITORS


Not much happening in my life, but thought I should do at least one more post before the good weather is gone.


Wendy was able to bring the kids for about a week in October.  We really enjoyed it.  As you can see, we put them to work rakin' leaves.  It was a dirty job, but someone had to do it... so I picked Wendy, Miley and Landon.

 
 
 
 
Gelsey and Kipp came up for a day with their frightening brood.  They had to tell me who Thing 1 and Thing 2 are. I guess I missed that when I read the classics.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Always nice to put your guests to work! At least they look cute slaving away... :)

    And glad we got to come trick or treating at your house... even if it was a day late!

    I think I'd better get a few fall posts done myself... never a good sign when you are more caught up than me!

    ReplyDelete